This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap problem with libjava
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Nov 2001 15:36:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: bootstrap problem with libjava
- References: <200111282127.NAA00856@kankakee.wrs.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "mike" == mike stump <email@example.com> writes:
mike> when trying to bootstrap last night. Notice the "" in there. I
mike> haven't bootstrap in a little while, so this might not be a
mike> recent breakage. This was with a -j6 bootstrap on a 2 CPU linux
mike> box. I did a make all-target-libjava manually after, and it
mike> just built, so I suspect someone isn't -j6 safe in libjava. :-(
That could be. Could you file a PR on this?
Put it in the libgcj category.
I don't have time to look at it right now but I'd like to have a note
so I can get back to it.