This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ios.lo complilation promblems
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthew H Bemis <bemis at iol dot unh dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:05:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: ios.lo complilation promblems
- References: <3C054756.E391CF77@iol.unh.edu>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 03:21:42PM -0500, Matthew H Bemis wrote:
> after mentioning that gcc.o on the alphas was not being created in
> dozens of builds the problem was solved immediately. thank you. however
> a new problem arose the next day in alomost all the same builds
> there is an error building ios.lo
> has anyone seen this problem ?