assignment papers

Hey, I'd like to submit some patches to gcj (gcc java frontend) as
well as libjava (gcc java companion library). Could you please send me
the requisite paperwork so I can assign my copyrights to the FSF?

Also, I am developing some other software (totally unrelated to GCC)
and releasing it under the GPL, however, I must retain copyright on
that software. Anyways, I just want to make sure that the paperwork
makes it clear that only my contributions to FSF-owned projects will
be reassigned.

Thanks!

  - a