Re: Native GNAT build succeeded

guerby@acm.org writes:

 > Could you put together what (and where) to download mingw32 / previous
 > GNAT, and if special things are needed?

Hmmm, since both 3.1 and mingw32 are still changing, a real cookbook
is way too early, since everything could be obsolete tomorrow.

I could give a more detailled description of what I did, but I am not
sure this is the proper forum for it.

--
--  Jerry van Dijk   | email: jvandyk@attglobal.net
--  Leiden, Holland  | web:   home.trouwweb.nl/Jerry