This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:20:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> The SC is trying to figure out what to do about the Apple Objective-C++
> patches. Would you be willing to post a copy of the patches to gcc-patches?
Sure. Note that we don't actually have patches to 3.x yet, since
Zem has just started working on it, but we can put up our 2.95
changes. They *are* pretty ugly, since there was no expectation of
them being vetted for FSF GCC inclusion, but you'll at least be
able to get some idea of the scope of the changes.