This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with Ada working on Linux PowerPC port
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Nov 2001 12:11:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with Ada working on Linux PowerPC port
- References: <3BF49279.email@example.com> <3BF49404.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It seems like part of your message has not been answered yet ...
Corey Minyard <email@example.com> writes:
> Also, is anyone working on the dwarf frame unwinding for GNAT?
Yes, we are actively working to implement exception handling using the GCC
framework and already have significant results for a couple of targets.
Parts of the changes involved have been checked-in the GCC tree recently (see
Other changes at both the compiler and runtime library levels are necessary to
have the whole thing working and these are in the "integration pipeline" :)