ObjC tree inlining

Alexandre,

When you did your inlining hooks, you added this to c-lang.c in
c_post_options():

  /* Use tree inlining if possible.  Function instrumentation is only
     done in the RTL level, so we disable tree inlining.  */
  if (! flag_instrument_function_entry_exit)
    {
      if (!flag_no_inline)
	{
	  flag_inline_trees = 1;
	  flag_no_inline = 1;
	}
      if (flag_inline_functions)
	{
	  flag_inline_trees = 2;
	  flag_inline_functions = 0;
	}
    }

However, nothing equivalent exists for ObjC (or C++ for that matter).
Should ObjC and C++ have this?

If so, let me know and I'll fix it in my next patch (I'm trying to
share more code between the 3 C family langhooks, and want the ObjC
post_options function to be the same as the C one).

Neil.