Re: numerical instability and estimate-probability

> I was also thinkingg about logaritmic sollution. But actually I do add
> frequencies

That is not necessarily a discouraging problem.  Adding quantities
given by their logarithms is straightforward, though of course it
takes more time than just an addition instruction.  If you want to
explore that, I'll send you a handy program for adding decibels.