This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: mkinstalldirs
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:47:12 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Why doesn't the installdirs target in gcc/Makefile.in use the
> > mkinstalldirs script?
> Um... no reason?
I'd supposed that it wouldn't go through its current complexity without
Related questions would be:
* Where is the master mkinstalldirs script? Autoconf?
* Could we just use one copy of it, rather than four (three different
versions) in the tree?
Joseph S. Myers