Re: relaod1.c: fixup_abnormal_edges

    Can you suggest better working?

No, because I still don't understand completely what it's doing.

But I'd suggest the following outline.  It seems that the normal
method of startig with what the function does isn't appropriate here since
it's hard to say without saying what was done before.  So start by saying
someting like "The CFG is supposed to look like XXX.  When reload does YYY
processing, it makes it incorrect in way ZZZ.  This function corrects it
by doing WWW."  The important point is to make it totally clear who does what
and why.