Re: Basic block profiling (-a) does produce wrong code for insn prologues

>"-a" is terminally broken.  Don't use it.
I don't use it, but I have to provide support in the backend for
this type of profiling. It does not make any sense to me
to put in this support, if nobody will use it. Shouldn'd
it be better to delete this options in general?

>r~

regards,

Hartmut Penner