Re: auto-sync of top-level 'include' & 'config' directories?

> Why aren't the bfd-specific files in the bfd directory?

I meant they're specific to the bfd-related projects, like binutils,
gas, gdb, sim, ld.  The top-level include directory has been (and
continues to be) the appropriate place for generic headers shared
among those projects.

> > The include files that *are* common between gcc and src *are* in sync.
> > They are part of the libiberty auto-sync process.  They've been in
> > sync since I got libiberty maintainership.
>
> Okay.  What about the top-level config directory?

Neither the top-level config directory nor the top-level build files
(Makefile, configure, ...) are currently auto-sync'd, but there's no
reason (other than people deciding it's what they want me to do) why I
couldn't do them also.