Re: #elseif and #ifdef funnies [FOLLOW-UP]

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Alex Buell wrote:

> I was under the impression that #elseif and #elif were functionally
> the same. Is this not true?

I figured it out, but I think it shows a bug in the gcc pre-processor.

If I compile with -pedantic, it objects to the invalid pragmas used
(#elsif and #elseif), but *why* does it continue to compile it, even with
that error?

--
Come the revolution, humourless gits'll be first up against the wall.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk