Re: compiling a shared-library not linked against libgcc_s.so

Thanks for the quick reply!

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:46:17 -0700
"H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> wrote:

> If you ask me, I consider it a gcc bug. Try this patch.

OK. But this is not what I want.

We have an automatic build-process where all is cross build and than
"bootstrapped" in a second native stage. So it is ok that the gcc
overwrites the first-cross-build /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so. I simply
want our file_list_wrapper_library library not linked against the
libgcc_s.so ... ;-)

> H.J.

René Rebe

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)

eMail:    rene.rene@gmx.net
          rene.rebe@rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/