Re: [Ada]: failure to build on Mandrake 8.1 / x86

<guerby@acm.org> writes:

> Should I (and/or other volunteers :) try do debug this, or is it to
> known to ACT and the patch is waiting in the queue?

The community has probably caused this, so the community should sort
it out. ;-)

Have you tried to build the compileer with CC=gnatgcc?  The result
could tell us in which direction to look.

(BTW, IIRC, the email address "From: <guerby@acm.org>" is invalid
according to RFC 822, the phrase before an addr-spec cannot be empty.)