this pointer iss becoming zero,

Hi All,
 I am compiling a large c++ graphics application on
linux using g++.I am compiling with -O2 flags.

The application crashes.... When I run my debugger
on that it crashes in a member function where
a call to another virtual member function happens.
At this point the value of this pointer is 0x0.

(some body says it is vtable clash... any idea)

Has anybody got this error ? Is it a bug with
gcc-2.91.2

version of GCC.

any suggestions are helpful.....

thanks and regards,