Re: The bloat sweepstakes...

<<There's room for constant tuning here, but I assume there may be a
reason why a 2MB buffer size was choosen here, anyone?

Basically on the systems we are compiling GNAT on, large buffers like
this are close to free, but if there are systems where this is not true,
it should be rethought, the buffer could certainly be much smaller.