Re: Ada files now checked in

<<That is what happens.  This entire argument is about the scenario
where there is an Ada compiler but it's not named "gcc".

I understand, this is indeed a scenario which ACT has never been involved
with, our standard distribution always calls the Ada compiler gcc. We are
aware that others have made contrary decisions, and that does indeed make
for some extra confusion.