Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2

> Presumably we set the bit because the argument is marked as "const".
>
> So the question becomes should we have set the unchanging bit in the
> first place (probably yes)?

I'm not sure.  This is a MEM on the stack, and one that is not
necessarily going to be around for the entire function -- witness
the fact that we are going to overwrite it.  Perhaps I misunderstand
a subtlety of RTX_UNCHANGING_P (quite likely, in fact!) but to me
it doesn't make sense to set it for this MEM; the value there is
likely to change.

Am I speaking nonsense?

Thanks,