Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2

I've been made aware of three bugs that we should try very hard to
fix for GCC 3.0.2:

PR4186:

  Jim Wilson analyzed this bug and figured out it was a sibling call
  optimization bug.  Has anyone worked on a patch?  Jeff, since you
  wrote a lot of the sibcall code, would you care to take a look?

PR4432/PR4415:

  These are K6 optimization bugs that cause the compiler to abort.
  Jan, do you know what is causing these problems?

Thank you,