This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs access to gcc source code
- To: anupam kapoor <anupamkap at earthlink dot net>
- Subject: Re: cvs access to gcc source code
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 05:03:47 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110010252.ABE21579@mira-sjc5-5.cisco.com>
On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 07:46:21PM -0700, anupam kapoor wrote:
> i think there might be a slight issue with the pserver setup for read access
> to the gcc source code. specifically, a user can download sources even
> without issuing a cvs login command.
I doubt that... Try that after removing your ~/.cvspass file.
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>