This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Apple's implementation of precompiled headers
- To: degger at fhm dot edu, shebs at apple dot com
- Subject: Re: Apple's implementation of precompiled headers
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:42:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I am amazed that precompiled headers could make a difference for C, it should
be easily possible to parse and compile C headers faster than you can read
them from disk.