Re: need more constant constraints

> This contradicts http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-07/msg01007.html,
> which Kumar Gala sent out after getting a copy of Motorola's
> actual assignment and looking at it.

and i quote kumar:

    1. As far as the copyright is concerned.  Motorola did sign a future
    assignment back in August of 1993 for gcc.  I have a copy of it sent
    to me
    by Brian Youmans at FSF.  The 68k/88k references are in Schedule A
    not in
    the actual assignment (it looks like the standard assignment from
    that
    point in time).

that would be great.  i was just a bit hesitant because of the 68k/88k
reference.  but someone needs to clarify all this pronto.

--
Aldy Hernandez					E-mail: aldyh@redhat.com
Professional Gypsy on a Motorcycle