Re: "Requested array too large for target"

  In message <10109151147.AA04514@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>you write:
  > I sent email about this recently, but it might have gotten lost due to
  > the telecommunicatiosn disruption in NYC since I didn't see any response.
Sorry.  I'd been on vacation for a couple weeks, then on a business trip
for the last week.  Unfortunately, I didn't have an auto-responder in
place.

I think Jason picked this up while I was away.  Has he addressed your
questions and concerns.

jeff