This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: another bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o
- To: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk (Neil Booth)
- Subject: Re: another bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:42:36 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE (Rainer Orth), lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Rainer Orth wrote:-
> > your patch identified below causes a bootstrap failure on
> > sparc-sun-solaris2.8.
> OK. Could you try the latest?
Bootstrap on sparc gets past this problem now, thanks. Bootstrap still fails
with the month-old problem diagnosed with a proposed fix in this patch
which has not yet been reviewed to my knowledge.