Re: FW: gcc 3.01 installation question

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 11:20:52AM -0700, Debbie Gilbert wrote:
> We are trying to install gcc version 3.01 onto an HPUX 10.20 platform. When
> we attempt to compile <gcc -v> we see thread is single. We need to be
> multi-threaded. Do you know how we can install or compile such that we are
> multi-threaded?

Did you try passing --enable-threads while configuring?

> We have been struggling with this for 2 weeks, and been unable to find a
> solution, so your timely response would be greatly appreciated.

Reading the installation intructions at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/
hopefully occurred to somebody there during the last two weeks...

Phil

--
"You have to wonder what kind of life you have when your list of personal
rules begins with, '#3:  No drowning in your own mucus,' and '#4:  Don't