GCC and p-strings ?

Hi There

I need to port a large amount of code to Linux.  The trouble is, this
code was written using CodeWarrior for Mac and for Windows, and it
extensively uses some extensions that CodeWarrior has.

In particular, it uses p-strings ("\pLike this"), ie pascal style strings
with a length byte at the start instead of a terminating null, and four
char codes ('abcd').

Could you tell me if GCC supports p-strings?

Thanks.