This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Gcc - c4x using TMS320C32
- To: thomasku at optushome dot com dot au
- Subject: Gcc - c4x using TMS320C32
- From: Michael Hayes <m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 14:14:02 +1200 (NZST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <NFBBIIJGOKKNEMCANOMECEBACBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas ku writes:
> hi all,
> Is anyone know how to using Gcc-c4x with TMS320c32. c4x-binutils and gcc
> complie OK. but I am using it to compile some program. It has a lot of error
> comes up. Let me know if you have experience with it.
Have you had a look at the instructions on
If you have, please end me a list of the errors.