Tcl/Tk update on the upgrade...

Hi,

things are looking a lot better with Tcl/Tk upgrade.
The only thing left which doesn't work is wish83 on
Windows (stand-a-lone Tk).  Insight works on Windows
so I'm not panicking about the wish83.exe problems.

I'm getting closer to fixing wish83 on Windows, my
time frame for fixing this is "some time hopefully
before the end of the month".  Please let me know if
this effects you.

Otherwise thanks a million to all the people who provided
pointers, patches, advice, accounts, fixes and encouragement.

If you have any unresolved issues relating to the Tcl/Tk
upgrade, please contact me.

THANKS!

  Ian.