This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Deprecate C++ options
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: RFA: Deprecate C++ options
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:05:10 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Tuesday, September 18, 2001 12:42:58 PM +0100 "Joseph S. Myers"
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> [deprecating -traditional]
>> Zack, I suggest we wait a week to see if there are serious objections.
>> If not, I'll raise it with the SC; I don't think we can do this
>> for the C front end without SC signoff.
> I don't recall seeing objections; have you now raised this with the SC?
No, but thank you for reminding me. I will do so now.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com