Re: MAINTAINERS policy question

> Is there consensus on this policy?  I'm asking becausing I'm still
> waiting for approval for some changes to the S/390-specific
> config.gcc entries (which I thought I needed approval for ...).  See

Insofaras config.gcc changes are part of configure.in for which I can
approve changes, consider the config.gcc changes approved, and in the
future, please consider the platform-specific entries in config.gcc to
be one of the things the platform maintainers maintain (provided
you're careful, you test before committing, and you don't break anyone
else, of course ;)

And a month is a long time to wait.  I'd think two weeks with no
response at all would be long enough before posting an "unreviewed
patch" note to the list.  If it's my area, a private ping after a week
just to make I know about the patch is OK by me too.