Re: Autobuild at NetWinder.org will be going away

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Rod Stewart wrote:

> The autobuild system which does nightly builds of binutils, gcc, gdb, and
> glibc for i386-linux and armv{3,4}l-linux from netwinder.org will be going
> away (probably in the next week or two).  Rebel.com, the company where it

Could you make all the software involved in this autobuild system
available somewhere that won't be going away?

[I suspect that ultimately we ought to have a single configurable set of
autobuilding scripts that can be made to do whatever anyone wants in terms
of autobuilding, locating regressions, ..., rather than each autobuild
system having its own.]

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk