This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: OSX shared libs: any ideas?
- To: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: OSX shared libs: any ideas?
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:30:57 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Universita' della Tuscia
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: pcarlini at unitus dot it
> I know that Apple's version of gcc is not official and all that but this
> seems a reasonable place to ask, as IIRC some Apple people working on the
> devel tools hang out here. This is MacOS X with the May 2001 Apple devel
> Any thoughts on why this is happening:
Unfortunately I don't have a quick solution to your problem, but, judging from some recent
postings, perhaps you may find help from the "darwinos-users" list: