gnatsweb on gcc.gnu.org updated

I have just updated gnatsweb on gcc.gnu.org from 2.8.x to 2.9.0; this
fixes some problems and brings user interface improvements.

All local hacks should have been preserved. I'll check mail repeatedly
over the next 11 hours, and will then be offline for about one day; should
there be any unexpected problems my testing hasn't shown, please feel free
to undo this update.

(Tom, after a few days of testing on gcc.gnu.org, you might want to update
sources.redhat.com as well?)

Gerald