Re: Loop unroll fixes

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Jim Wilson wrote:

> I don't know how to improve on that without hiring
> someone to do the task, and we don't have money for that.

I accept that hiring someone for patch review wouldn't be a good use of
FSF funds, but could you (or, if you don't have them, someone in a
convenient position to obtain them from the Secretary of State of the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts per
<URL:http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=u1hwwaya3b3.fsf%40pusey.MIT.EDU>)
make the FSF financial accounts that back up that statement that the funds
aren't available available online or point to where they are online if
they already are?

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk