This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unroll fixes
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Loop unroll fixes
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:56:03 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Jim Wilson wrote:
> I don't know how to improve on that without hiring
> someone to do the task, and we don't have money for that.
I accept that hiring someone for patch review wouldn't be a good use of
FSF funds, but could you (or, if you don't have them, someone in a
convenient position to obtain them from the Secretary of State of the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts per
make the FSF financial accounts that back up that statement that the funds
aren't available available online or point to where they are online if
they already are?
Joseph S. Myers