This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unroll fixes
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Loop unroll fixes
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:41:34 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>, Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, David Edelsohn wrote:
> The intent of my original message was to notify everyone that I
> was not going to allow the bottleneck on this patch to continue.
What you overlooked was that you have no authority to do so. You
neither have the authority to check in an unreviewed patch, nor the
authority to decide for others whether they view a patch as high
priority or not.