This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC schedule of MIPS32
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: GCC schedule of MIPS32
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:02:51 -0700
- Newsgroups: cygnus.egcs
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- References: <200109130516.AA00302@nak.rd.casio.co.jp>
In article <200109130516.AA00302@nak.rd.casio.co.jp>, "Mitsuyasu Nakajima"
> I've heard that MIPS32 would be added new target at GCC 3.0. However, it
> seems that GCC 3.0 doesn't come with the MIPS32 instruction set. Could
> you show me your schedule regarding the MIPS32 language.
I don't know where you heard this, but as I'll be committing mips32 and
mips64 support in the next few days to mainline it will be in the next
major release. If I get time I will backport a lot of the backend to the
3.0.x series as well.
Look out behind you!