This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.0.2 snapshot 20010903 bootstrap failure on ia64
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.0.2 snapshot 20010903 bootstrap failure on ia64
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: 13 Sep 2001 10:36:47 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200109122006.NAA04947@rtl.cygnus.com>
Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
|> In article <email@example.com> you write:
|> >The current snapshort does not bootstrap on ia64-linux:
|> I reproduced this with the snapshot, but not with what is in CVS. I
|> believe it is fixed by the alias.c patch I checked in yesterday.
Yes, this is the same for me.
Andreas Schwab "And now for something
Andreas.Schwab@suse.de completely different."
SuSE Labs, SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5