This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] Merging CFG cleanups from trunk
- To: nathan at cs dot bris dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] Merging CFG cleanups from trunk
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:51:32 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20010912131703.A10709@tornado.cygnus.com> <3B9FAD9C.2F00DB54@acm.org>
On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Diego Novillo wrote:
> > There have been some substantial changes to CFG routines in the
> > trunk that affect the tree flowgraph.
> > I'd like to merge those changes into the ast-optimizer-branch to
> > avoid future merging headaches.
> sounds like a good plan. I'm not going to have much time to do things
> on that branch in the near future, so do whatever you think is right
Thanks. I will get to it in the next few days.