Re: stl_relops.h collision conflict

> I'm writing an ET library. Unfortunally I'm gone into trouble
> with the stl internal header stl_relops.h from gcc:

Please be specific about versions.

> template <class _Tp>
> inline bool operator>(const _Tp& __x, const _Tp& __y) {
>   return __y < __x;
> }

2.95.x, egcs, or "2.96".

> and my:

[ templated operator> that does not return a bool ]

> Is there no way to force the compiler to use my implementation of
> operator>() ?

For older gcc's, you might try explicitly instantiating the template.

> On gcc-3.0.1 the relops header has an own inner namespace but, the problems
> has been occoured in prior version as well. Is there a work around ?

In 3.0.x or other ISO standard C++ compiler, if you avoid importing
rel_ops with a using directive, you should have no problem.