gcc 3.0

Hi,
	I was looking at the 3.0 gcc code. And was wondering if there are
options/switches by which I can print the intermediate tree representation?
The other point I wanted to ask was how do you debug, gcc with so many macros?
I mean, say, you want to check the node type then the macro available is
TREE_NODE, but how do you work when debugging?

Any help in this regard would be very useful..

Thanks and regards
Krishna