Re: gcc 3.0.1 does not work on Solaris 8/sparc

In article <200109071950.f87JoRL85733@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> you write:
>In article <20010906222916.A2729@mediaone.net> you write:
>It is just plain dumb from a maintainer-effort standpoint to allow
>users to build the software in a way that *zero* active developers are
>using on a regular basis.

*one*

Possibly more.

I try to make the best job I can of finding gnu-make stupid idiosynchrasies
and fixing them.

Of course, waiting forever to get simple patches in does feel a bit
discouraging...