This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.0.1 does not work on Solaris 8/sparc
- To: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.0.1 does not work on Solaris 8/sparc
- From: Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:41:42 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Ecole Normale Superieure (quatramaran)
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
In article <200109071950.f87JoRL85733@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> you write:
>In article <20010906222916.A2729@mediaone.net> you write:
>It is just plain dumb from a maintainer-effort standpoint to allow
>users to build the software in a way that *zero* active developers are
>using on a regular basis.
I try to make the best job I can of finding gnu-make stupid idiosynchrasies
and fixing them.
Of course, waiting forever to get simple patches in does feel a bit