2.95.4 testsuite problems

There seems to be problems with the testsuite. When I configured the
software in a build directory, it didn't seem to copy the testsuite over,
and when I tried to fix it by manually copying the testsuite over,
dejagnu didn't seem to like it too well.

I'm using dejagnu 1.4.1. If you need further details, give me a shout.

--
"We all make mistakes.. ", said the Dalek, whilst dismounting the dustbin.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk