RE: unwind-dw2-fde.[ch]

> Would building on an nfs volume fix this problem?  If it does, that's
> what I'd recommend.
>
> If not, I'd recommend building via a cross compiler.  Should be fairly
> trivial, see the documentation for instructions.

Yes, it would/does fix the problem, and I've done this before with other
software. It would be better, IMHO, if the compiler could be built on the
native FS. The fact that this problem has only appeared since these two
files were added really makes me want to ask for them to be renamed before
it becomes more widespread. If this is too much to ask, just tell me and
I'll crawl back into my SVR3.2 hole ;)

Regards,
Pat Mackinlay
Kellogg Joint Venture