unwind-dw2-fde.[ch]

In my work trying to build gcc with an old Intergraph InterPro as a host,
I've run into a problem with file name length with two of the files added to
the gcc-3.0 (that weren't a problem with 2.95.3). The two files
(unwind-dw2-fde.c and unwind-dw2-fde.h) unfortunately overflow the
14-character max filename length of the host OS, leaving only one after a
full tar -xf, and causing a build dependency problem later on.

Although there are other >14 character filenames produced at various times
(the host descriptor, in fact, is clipper-intergraph-clix), these have not
yet caused a problem. Would it be too much to ask that the files in question
could have their filenames shortened? It seems like a small price to pay to
allow future build success on these older Unixen...

Regards,
Pat Mackinlay
Kellogg Joint Venture