Re: libgcc question

Bahman Sistany wrote:
> Also, this port has its own libraries,
> assembler and linker. My assumption based on what I have read online is
> that I don't need libgcc. Is this correct?

Turns out I do need libgcc1.a
The new architecture already has a compiler, and an object format of its
own.
Question is: If I succeed to compile libgcc2.c using the current
compiler (currently it just hangs), and somehow get an object format
ouput that I can use on my host platform (ELF), will that be enough to
get past the libgcc1-test?

Your help is appreciated,
 Bahman