Re: sjlj-exceptions ICE. simplified test case

Mark> Wow, I don't really remember this conversation.  Yes, there is
Mark> clearly a tension between inconveniencing people whose targets
Mark> currently only do SJLJ and the people who have to maintain SJLJ,
Mark> or touch code where it shows up.  It's a balancing act...

For some reason some really old email got sent back out again
yesterday.  I think the problem is on some internal Red Hat machine,
not gcc.gnu.org.  So for instance my message to which you replied was
written over a year ago.

Tom