This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sjlj-exceptions ICE. simplified test case
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: sjlj-exceptions ICE. simplified test case
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 06 Sep 2001 09:41:28 -0600
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
Mark> Wow, I don't really remember this conversation. Yes, there is
Mark> clearly a tension between inconveniencing people whose targets
Mark> currently only do SJLJ and the people who have to maintain SJLJ,
Mark> or touch code where it shows up. It's a balancing act...
For some reason some really old email got sent back out again
yesterday. I think the problem is on some internal Red Hat machine,
not gcc.gnu.org. So for instance my message to which you replied was
written over a year ago.