This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it)
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it)
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:40:18 +0100
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200109050332.XAA14648@caip.rutgers.edu> <20010905103513.A395@codesourcery.com>
Zack Weinberg wrote:-
> Anyone have a good suggestion for what to do about that, I would
> *love* to hear it. (Short of Neil's driver rewrite, which isn't
> happening fast enough to help.)
It's not happening at all until there is more consensus that it's what
we want to do. I was a bit disappointed in the feedback to be honest.