This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 2.95.4 release?
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Subject: Re: 2.95.4 release?
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:23:07 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Carlo Wood wrote:
> Problem reports for 2.95.3 have been closed with as reason
> "this is fixed in 3.1". Does this mean you will re-open
> these PR's?
Probably not. 2.95.4 would be nearly identical to the current
sources on the branch. The scope of the release would be to
- fix sjlj exception handling (done, I believe)
- enable it to compile glibc (one patch is floating around, but
it didn't appear to be stable yet)
- fix some code generation bugs, mainly on sparc.