Global addressing

Hi !
	I need to relocate all the global variables of a program to some
other address and then force the executable to use the relocated set
instead of the original one . The problem is that when I looked at the
assembly code generated, it seems that the compiler uses direct addressing
for such globals .
	Is there anyway I can force the compiler to use indexed addressing
ONLY for all variables - local/global ? I am working on the Intel-Linux
plateform . I would really appreciate any help .

Joy.

JOY MUKHERJEE

OFFICE:

GRADUATE STUDENT